Congratulations! To officiate a wedding ceremony for a couple you know and love is truly one of life's great honors and delights.
When your couple invited you to conduct their ceremony, you felt flattered and excited. Then, a little later, chances are you began to wonder–what did I get myself into? How do I conduct a wedding ceremony?!
HOW TO OFFICIATE A NON-DENOMINATIONAL WEDDING CEREMONY guides you through every step of the process for writing and delivering a personalized ceremony that is traditional enough in structure to make guests comfortable, yet contemporary in word and substance.
- How to personalize the various moments in a ceremony
- How to involve guests and the wedding party
- How to incorporate cultural traditions
- How to introduce and segue various segments
- How to organize for flow and energy
- How to speak with confidence
Bonus Sections include information on:
- Unity Rituals
- Readings and inspiration
- Essential prep and day-of checklists
More than ever before, couples seek the gift of a personalized ceremony that will be a touchstone for their life together. With this e-book, you'll be able to offer such a gift to your special couple.